What is 360-Degree Feedback?
- It is a multi-rater survey instrument which provides feedback to managers on how well they are demonstrating leadership behaviors
- Focused on specific competencies that are important for leadership role
- Includes detailed information on strengths and potential areas for personal development
- Feedback comes from manager(s), peers, direct reports, and others
How the Feedback will be used?
- Feedback will be given to both the participant and their manager
- Serves as additional information that can be used to feed the performance management process
- To be used as input towards an Individual development plan
360 Degree instrument answer the question: How do others sees me?