Mystery Shopper

mystrey shopper2

Mystery shopping or a mystery consumer or secret shopper, is a tool used by companies to measure quality of service, and/or compliance with regulations and standards, or to gather specific information about products and services. The mystery shopper's specific identity and purpose is generally not revealed to the establishment being evaluated before and during the assessment.

Mystery shoppers perform specific tasks such as purchasing a product, asking questions, registering complaints or behaving in a certain way, and then provide detailed reports or feedback about their experiences.

Mystery shopper reports assist companies in identifying areas for improvement and gives them the opportunity to address these in order to maintain a positive image and reputation in the marketplace.

Why should we hire a mystery shopper if we already have a customer feedback system in place?

Researches shows that only 4% of dis-satisfied customers will communicate their dis-satisfaction to the organization; the remaining 96% simply walk away and don’t return.

By hiring a mystery shopper, you will receive a detailed report that highlights all of the areas that need improvement, including processes, behaviors, and the overall quality of the customer experience.